I have three words to describe this award, sickening, dreadful, depressing! I am glad to accept this award, which has been given to me by The Island Traveler. Unfortunately, because I feel that I do too much, while others don’t do enough, I can’t nominate anybody. I have to brake a few rules this time. I have no choice. Do you think anybody else feeds cupcakes to the birds like I do? I betcha that nobody does. So far, when I see the words “poverty” and “hunger” anywhere, I can’t help but just feel sad. My mom is trying to donate cupcakes to the Red Cross, but it is hard to do when the Red Cross doesn’t respond to her calls. It seems like there is always lost hope somewhere else. Nobody can sustain everybody. That’s the biggest problem in our society. Sorry, but this award goes to me and no-one else.
Alright, I have recently decided to share this award to the Island Traveler. He gave me a good reason, since he fed french fries to the seagulls. They typically eat french fries a lot, so they must have really wanted his fries. They ate them right on his plate, and I give him credit for them getting that close. I thank him for making that decision. Just for the record, seagulls have flown from beach to beach for whatever foods they eat in the wild, and for leftovers that people drop too along the way. They have an instinct of what they need to find. Seagulls are typical for that, and they’ll always be around. I don’t blame them for eating our food, I really don’t.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. If you receive a HUG Award©, you may nominate others who also meet the guidelines for the award.
2. Nominees may only receive the HUG Award© one time.
3. You may nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want to nominate to receive the award.
4. Upon receipt of the award, you nominate at least one other person. The award is also not time limited, so you can nominate new people or sites you encounter in the future.
5. You contact your nominees and tell them that you have nominated them for the HUG Award©. AND…
6. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, please include a link to this page,http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. Then, they also can perpetuate the award by nominating others. AND…
7. Please post a comment on this page athttp://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/
8. You may print a copy of the HUG Award© Guidelines for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account to which they can paste award and Guidelines. If they have email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award© and original Hug Award©Guidelines.
Please visit http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ for more details.
It’s not like this matters, since TheIslandTraveler, which is the one who gave me this award, already mentioned the rules on his blog. If you feel that you should deserve this award, please comment on this and share any bird-feeding activities you have done in the past year. When I say bird-feeding, I mean people-food, got that? That would make me feel so much better and I will gladly pass this award to you too.